Hi, I'm Adriana!

I’m a music teacher in the Bronx and am interested in learning more about mindfulness practices that I can use in my classroom.

I’m interested in the Inner Explorer program and look forward to gaining more tools to help my students. I’ve already begun using small mindfulness techniques with my afterschool choir which I have found to have a positive impact, that I’m just interested in learning as much as I can to help my students.

Hi Adriana,

What a wonderful gift you are offering your students by offering them mindfulness techniques. I would love to hear more about what you are doing. I am happy to hear you are interested in the Inner Explorer program. We offer 90 unique practices with diverse narrators for four programs Pre-K/K; Elementary school, Middle School, and High School. All are delivered on an easy to use platform, no prep, no curriculum required. We also have transition tracks and a Parent/Caregiver opt-in so that they can listen in from home.

Through Hemera’s generosity, you can have a subscription to our program for one year at no charge. Please email me at lgrady@innerexplorer.org and I can get you started.

Also, as a practitioner and educator in this field for over 25 years, I would be more than happy to speak with you more about mindfulness in general.

With warmth,
Lisa