Looking forward to learning more about the Inner Explore program

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am an educational consultant currently working in China and I have been trying to introduce mindfulness to schools and parenting for a few years. Mindfulness works truly well and I sincerely hope to have the chance of learning more about the Inner Explore program offered here. I am also very grateful for being able to learn from the generous sharing of the teaching & experience of mindfulness in both school and family settings in the forum. THANK YOU.

With Metta & best wishes,
Lily

Hi Lily,

Thanks for joining the forum! Inner Explorer provides short, guided audio programs for teachers to play in their classrooms, giving students and themselves mindful moments each day. There are age appropriate programs available for grades K-12. Our promotion on this forum of offering subscriptions is no longer in effect, but you can learn more about Inner Explorer, sign up, or contact them directly with more specific questions by following the above link to their website.

Wishing you the best in bringing mindfulness to schools,
Dan

i just registered here because i’m looking into learning more about the Inner Explore program either as i am currently sitting home doing nothing but searching for online pharmacy because of my health issues. in the meantime i wanted to learn more. I am really interested in your story Lily, would appreciate if you could update later. also, Dan, thanks for the link, gonna take a look at it!