Would love to have Inner Explorer for my students

Hello I’m Lisa Woolery. I am a Special Education Teacher that works with dyslexic and students with ADHD. I would appreciate using the Inner Explorer as a program to support their mindfulness.

Thank you,
Lisa

As a Special Education teacher, how do you feel about medicating students with ADHD with medications such as Adderall?

Hi Lisa,

I so appreciate you wanting to use Inner Explorer with your students! Can you tell me more about your interest in mindfulness and what has inspired you to incorporate it into your work as a Special Education Teacher? More research is supporting the value of mindfulness for self-regulation. I would be happy to share the summary of the research abstracts with you.

With warmth,

Lisa

Regional Director of Program Development and Outreach

I had an intention of teaching mindfulness after completing Mindfulness in the curriculum course at Mindful School. I was not able to have time in the day to actually work with student however, due to the high case load of Special Education students. I would like to start off every session with Inner Explorer and see if over time mindfulness would be supportive. I would appreciate the research abstracts, which I could share with my director to support mindfulness at our school.

Thank you,
Lisa

Thanks Lisa. I know time is a precious resource for teachers. Inner Explorer also recognizes how stressful it can be for teachers to serve their students well while meeting all the other demands of their job. That is why we created a program that allows teachers to practice along with their students without adding curriculum. Please email me at lgrady@innerexplorer.org and we will get you set up with your subscription. When you email me, I will email you back with the research abstracts. I am glad you wish to share them with your director as the more support you get in the school, the greater the benefits for the entire school community.

With warmth,
Lisa